Pages


Hello Sweet World.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Where in the world has Nicole been?

Update in 3,2,1 !

Since my "How We Met" Post a lot has happened.

-My sister had her Baby Shower.
We drove down to my hometown (Oxnard, Ca) and celebrated the upcoming arrival of Lucas.
It was great spending some time with family I hadn't seen in years.

-We made a spontaneous trip to Disneyland and had so much fun.
It was Brandon's first time EVER!

-My husband and I treated my dad to a Fathers Day/Birthday weekend.
He enjoyed a lunch and dinner along with a little shopping day.

-We spent more time with Family at our baby cousin William's 7th Birthday Party.
I still can't get over how fast the children in our lives are growing.

-We spent the Fourth of July weekend at Lake Morena Camping.
It was nice to get away from the real world for a bit and just enjoy the outdoors.

-Brandon showed me the Pokémon Go app and I am currently obsessed, haha.

-My brother gathered up a bunch of family and friends and had a big BBQ.
We ate. We drank. We danced.

-I am really considering started a YouTube channel.
I think it would be so cool to record all these memories to look back on.
What do you think ?
Would you tune into those videos?

-North Carolina here we come!!!!
I am beyond excited to announce that we are making a trip out to North Carolina.
We'll be visiting with my husband's side of the family and some old friend we haven't seen in quite some time. Also, we will get to meet the two newest additions to the Bridges' Family. My brother in law, Zac, will be welcoming twin girls! How exciting is that?

*I am currently coming up with an upload schedule so bare with me.


Hope this post has brought everyone up to pace.
I can't wait to continue this journey with you all.
Thank you for all of your love and support.
It truly means the world.

Current Song:
How to Save a Life; The Frey

Question of the Day:
What exciting things has life brought you recently?

-HastaLaBridges





No comments :

Post a Comment