First let me just say that I am BEYOND grateful that you have stuck along this far to watch my journey. I started this blog to document my life and look back on how much I've grown from my obstacles and experiences. I read a quote once that stated, "Life has a way of testing a person's will; Either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once." This is a quote that caught me right when I needed to hear it. People go through different circumstances that can truly make you feel like you're standing frozen in a room and everyone around you is proceeding with their day to day events. They walk past you, no smile, no head nod, no sort of acknowledgement that you even exist in this world. This thing people call "Life" , can actually be a bit scary at times. I'm here to say, you're not alone. I am open ear whether you message me anonymously or with your identity. We can talk about your problems or we can talk about how amazing coffee is. Whatever it may be that you need to get off your chest, you can confide in me.
But enough of this emotional stuff, I'm here to make you smile! :)
Nicole what have you been up to ?
Well, My husband and I are currently starting the process to purchase our very own home. It is super exciting and a very big step for us but we feel it is the next move.
Also, according to my family, I have been an amazing cook lately. I've been trying different seasonings and different recipes that incorporate more fresh foods. My family and I have been loving all the new experiences and our taste buds do not mind one bit.
If you're interested in any new recipes, leave a comment down below and I'll be sure to incorporate those more often.
I recently purchased a ton of candles from Bath and Body Works. They have their new Hawaiian Line out and some new Spring scents. I have been loving all the ones I purchased. My favorites have been Guava Pina Colada, Golden Pineapple Luau, Tiki Mango Mai Tai, and Watermelon Lemonade.
I've also purchased the Method Brand Cleaners. They have different types for whatever you may need to clean whether it is all-purpose, glass, wood, bathroom and much more. I opted to try these to reduce the amount of toxins I bring into my home surfaces and what not. My first buy was the Grapefruit All-Purpose Cleaner. This not only cleans up messes easily but it smells amazing. I love to use this on my stove after dinner and my counter tops through out the day. After seeing the results with my first purchase, I decided to try out their other products. I've used their glass cleaner and wood cleaner on my home furniture and it does a wonderful job. The bathroom foaming cleaner works great as well. Now, I still use a little bleach when it comes to my bathrooms or where I feel they're more germs but other than that, I stick to the Method products.
Also, in the mood of Spring, I've planted my first flower. Jokingly I grabbed one of the flower planting kits from the Dollar section in Target to see if I would actually be able to grow a plant. And guess what? I actually took care of it and it actually grew. Yay me!
I am also preparing what I hope will be an amazing Baby Shower gift for my newest nephew on the way , Lucas! My cousin Allison and I have always been really close. I mean we were raised together and lived at each others houses growing up. We are practically sisters. I'm hoping to make a gift that is both creative and meaningful. I won't say my exact thought process because I'm sure she will read this. So, Allison, nice try if you thought I was going to reveal what the surprise was. Gotcha!!
My husband and I also will have accomplished one year of marriage on May 1st 2016. Let me tell you, it has flown by. I feel like we were just saying our I-Do's and it has been 365 days of adventure later. We have laughed and we have cried. We have sang our hearts out and sat in silence. We have moved into our first real place together, bought a brand new car, raised 3 dogs, gone on plenty of road trips, and have been in and out of airports more than you would think. We've celebrated with family and celebrated just us two. We have each gained a brand new family and have been welcomed with open arms and open hearts. It hasn't always been easy. They're have been times where we didn't know what would happen next. But our journey proves to all those who have doubted or even questioned our love, that we will push through all trials we are faced. With Love and Strength we will continue to grow in our marriage. He is my best friend, my soul mate, my partner in crime, and nothing short of an amazing pain-in-my-ass husband.
Happy Anniversary Cheesecake! I love you, Bran.
Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying your Weekend and as always thank you for tuning in!
Question of the Day!
What was the Peak and Pit of your day?
Comment down below.
Until Next Time,
Hasta La Bridges
Nicole what have you been up to ?
Well, My husband and I are currently starting the process to purchase our very own home. It is super exciting and a very big step for us but we feel it is the next move.
Also, according to my family, I have been an amazing cook lately. I've been trying different seasonings and different recipes that incorporate more fresh foods. My family and I have been loving all the new experiences and our taste buds do not mind one bit.
If you're interested in any new recipes, leave a comment down below and I'll be sure to incorporate those more often.
I recently purchased a ton of candles from Bath and Body Works. They have their new Hawaiian Line out and some new Spring scents. I have been loving all the ones I purchased. My favorites have been Guava Pina Colada, Golden Pineapple Luau, Tiki Mango Mai Tai, and Watermelon Lemonade.
I've also purchased the Method Brand Cleaners. They have different types for whatever you may need to clean whether it is all-purpose, glass, wood, bathroom and much more. I opted to try these to reduce the amount of toxins I bring into my home surfaces and what not. My first buy was the Grapefruit All-Purpose Cleaner. This not only cleans up messes easily but it smells amazing. I love to use this on my stove after dinner and my counter tops through out the day. After seeing the results with my first purchase, I decided to try out their other products. I've used their glass cleaner and wood cleaner on my home furniture and it does a wonderful job. The bathroom foaming cleaner works great as well. Now, I still use a little bleach when it comes to my bathrooms or where I feel they're more germs but other than that, I stick to the Method products.
Also, in the mood of Spring, I've planted my first flower. Jokingly I grabbed one of the flower planting kits from the Dollar section in Target to see if I would actually be able to grow a plant. And guess what? I actually took care of it and it actually grew. Yay me!
I am also preparing what I hope will be an amazing Baby Shower gift for my newest nephew on the way , Lucas! My cousin Allison and I have always been really close. I mean we were raised together and lived at each others houses growing up. We are practically sisters. I'm hoping to make a gift that is both creative and meaningful. I won't say my exact thought process because I'm sure she will read this. So, Allison, nice try if you thought I was going to reveal what the surprise was. Gotcha!!
My husband and I also will have accomplished one year of marriage on May 1st 2016. Let me tell you, it has flown by. I feel like we were just saying our I-Do's and it has been 365 days of adventure later. We have laughed and we have cried. We have sang our hearts out and sat in silence. We have moved into our first real place together, bought a brand new car, raised 3 dogs, gone on plenty of road trips, and have been in and out of airports more than you would think. We've celebrated with family and celebrated just us two. We have each gained a brand new family and have been welcomed with open arms and open hearts. It hasn't always been easy. They're have been times where we didn't know what would happen next. But our journey proves to all those who have doubted or even questioned our love, that we will push through all trials we are faced. With Love and Strength we will continue to grow in our marriage. He is my best friend, my soul mate, my partner in crime, and nothing short of an amazing pain-in-my-ass husband.
Happy Anniversary Cheesecake! I love you, Bran.
Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying your Weekend and as always thank you for tuning in!
Question of the Day!
What was the Peak and Pit of your day?
Comment down below.
Until Next Time,
Hasta La Bridges

You are a wonderful soul, I'm glad to be apart of your life ��
ReplyDeleteAwe, thank you so much! Love you a millions!
ReplyDelete