I know , I know! Where have you been, Nicole?
Between Working, Appointments, Three Dogs, and daily household to-do's, my blog got neglected through it all. But not to worry, I'M BACK!
I thought it would be fun to start a Monthly Favorites Post!
I'm the type of person that really gets invested in what I decide to purchase.
I love to see what other people are really loving and what's actually really a great buy.
So here goes! Make sure to follow me and share this post with your Friends and Family for future Blog Posts!!
2016 MARCH FAVORITES!
These first three are things I usually use together. They help me stay organized and allow me to do work effectively and efficiently.
-My Erin Condren Life Planner
Now, let me first say that this planner is more on the pricier end for planners. However, it is COMPLETELY worth it. You can even get them customized to yourself. There is plenty of space to write and stay organized while still having something that is pretty to look at. It even comes with blank stickers you can write on to add in appointments or events you have planned. You can also make your own stickers on the site for Doctors Visits, Birthdays, Vacations, or whatever it is you would like. I didn't think I needed a planner until I bought one and let me just say it , I LOVE it! Its large enough to write and post notes on and small enough to throw in your purse to keep with you.
-My HP Envy 2 in 1 Touch Screen Laptop
This was probably one of the best investments I have made in quite some time. I've always had HP laptops and they have always been great computers with my experience. I was long overdue for a new laptop. Between school and getting into photography, I needed something that was going to have a great amount of storage along with a wonderful picture quality.
I have an I-5 Core Processor with Full HD 1080P picture quality. It is a convertible laptop which means I can easily flip it into a tablet for watching YouTube videos or reviewing articles and taking notes with Microsoft Edge for school. It has great storage and an even better battery power.
-Pilot Easy Touch Medium Tip Ballpoint Pens
This may seem silly but I am infamous for always have the best pens. I have some OCD tendencies when it comes to certain things and the way my pen writes is one of them. These pens are comfortable in your hand and the colors are just great. I use these in my planner, for note-taking, and even just to jot down items on my groceries list. These have easily become one of my favorite pens. I bought them in an assortment 5 pack so they came in Red, Blue, Purple, Green, and Black.
Fun Fact: They were very inexpensive. I believe I spent about 5 dollars.
These next few items are more of my beauty product favorites.
- The Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
Disclaimer: I am in no way a Beauty Guru nor am I an expert when it comes to make up.
Now that we got that out of the way lets get into this!
Story Time: I bought this palette for myself when I was stationed in Japan and loved it. I made the huge mistake of throwing it into my checked luggage and not my purse when flying back home. Everyone knows they just toss your bags however which way they feel like and BOOM! My new 60$ eyeshadow palette was completely ruined by the time I got back home.
Fast forward to the present and my husband repurchased it for me as a gift and guess what? I still love it. It holds 12 different shadows that are so pigmented and just gorgeous. You can work an everyday look or go completely glam with this palette. It is more expensive than your drugstore products but truly a great buy!
-Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash
This is my every day/night face wash. My skin is sensitive and tends to break out when I am stressed and this works wonders for me. It is a pink grapefruit foaming scrub with exfoliating micro beads. It not only smells great but has cleared up my face beautifully. This face wash clears breakouts and blemishes without over-drying your skin. I love it!
-Bath and Body Works 3 Wick Candles
These just give me life! I love candles and I love having candles burning throughout my home. I tend to buy these in bulk especially when they are on sale. You can find these all over my house, from the bedrooms to the bathrooms and even the kitchen. Now let me just say my home is not overwhelmed with a million different scents burning at once. I will usually place one in my living room and another in my kitchen of the same scent and then place another scent in the different rooms in my home. I love Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla, Georgia Peach, Pineapple Mango, Sweater Weather, and Winter Candy Apple just to name a few.
Drink Favorite.
-Sobe Power Fruit Punch
Now, I'm sure there is much more healthier things to drink but this isn't the complete worse. This is my FAVORITE juice of all time. I love it so much. They don't sell it everywhere ( maybe because its a less popular flavor? idk) but when I do find it, I make sure to grab it in bulk. I stick it in the freezer to get a little "slushy" and throw it in my purse when I'm ready to go.
Last but not least, I have a music favorite for y'all.
-Lukas Graham Album
I'm sure you all have heard the song 7 years by Lukas Graham and loved it. It is a great song about real life. But have you heard the rest of his album? If you haven't, you NEED to. It is AMAZING! I love to listen to new up and coming artist that aren't so mainstream yet. His album talks about real life true stories that you can relate to. At this day and age, all you hear are wannabe thugs talking about guns, money, and girls. NONSENSE! Lukas Graham is a great artist. My husband and I listen to him quite often and most days you can hear his songs blasting from my house.
Question of the Day:
What are your must have items?
Until Next Time,
Hasta La Bridges










No comments :
Post a Comment