We had the usual weekend plans this weekend:
-Clean House
-Grocery Shopping
-Bathe the Dogs
-Relax
And then other plans came along. Plans we had no intention on pursuing except we couldn't resist. I saw a post about a Boxer Pup needing a new home. The family wanted to make sure he would have lots of room to play and maybe even a companion. When I contacted the owner, she immediately loved our family and loved that her pup would have a best friend to run around with. My husband was sold. Tomorrow we get to meet the little guy and I'm now contemplating names.
What would you name this Fellow?
-Clean House
-Grocery Shopping
-Bathe the Dogs
-Relax
And then other plans came along. Plans we had no intention on pursuing except we couldn't resist. I saw a post about a Boxer Pup needing a new home. The family wanted to make sure he would have lots of room to play and maybe even a companion. When I contacted the owner, she immediately loved our family and loved that her pup would have a best friend to run around with. My husband was sold. Tomorrow we get to meet the little guy and I'm now contemplating names.
What would you name this Fellow?
Question Of The Day:
What are some of your best memories with your pets ?
-Hasta La Bridges

No comments :
Post a Comment